Returns & Exchanges
The Dollar E-Juice Club does not accept returns on consumable items. This includes, but is not limited to: e-liquid products, disposable vapes, and coils. Any item deemed consumable is non-refundable.
No refunds. No returns. Taste is subjective. E-liquids that some find amazing, others dislike, so we cannot offer refunds or returns simply because you do not like the taste of an e-liquid. We apologize for this in advance.
Once a consumable item (like e-liquid) has left our shipping facility, we can not accept it as a return. This is for quality assurance reasons; we would never sell you a bottle that's been handled and returned to us by another customer, after all! Be sure to double-check your order confirmation email upon placing your order and contact us immediately via phone, chat, or email if you see an error on your order.
** For sanitary and safety purposes, the following items are deemed FINAL SALE & NON-REFUNDABLE: "Money Bar Disposable Vapes"
• Ejuice/Eliquid: Taste is subjective and subject to device temperature, steeping methodology, etc.
• Any malfunction or damage not resulting from workmanship.
• Damage resulting from general neglect, or unsafe use or misuse, whether cognizant or accidental.
• Damage resulting from natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other disasters.
• Theft or loss of the products.
• Damage caused by operating products outside the permitted or intended use, or damage caused due to negligence.
• Claims for non-defective products.
** For sanitary and safety purposes, the following items are non-returnable if opened or used:
• Replacement Coils (If Tamper-Proof Foil is Broken or Punctured).
Refunds may be issued back to the original form of payment (Credit Card, Debit Card, etc) or as a store credit in the form of reward points. The Dollar E-Juice Club is not responsible for refunds to a pre-paid card or a cancelled payment card in the event the cardholder no longer has in possession.
Certain items contain a lithium-ion battery, such as the Disposable Vapes we carry as the Money Bar. These items should not be disposed of with regular household waste, crushed (e.g., trash compactor), or burned. These particular items should be disposed of responsibly. Please contact your local waste management officials for more information about disposing of batteries in accordance with State and Local requirements.