Vape Trick Your Way to Success – 2 Quick Beginner Tips
Almost everyone loves a good vaping trick. You've watched cloud chasers perform these tricks on YouTube and at live events when other vapers are gathered around. Did you notice how popular these individuals are? You can also be a smash at gatherings when you learn how to vape trick your way to success. Here are 2 quick tips to get you started.
Select the Right Vaping Equipment
Without the right equipment, you are going to have a difficult time achieving your cloud chasing goals. So here is what you’ll need:
- To perform the most awesome, vape tricks possible, you need a quality, temperature control MOD. This type of unit will allow you do some basic tricks, but the best effects require vaping at sub-ohm levels. A lower resistance will give you more clouds of vapor to work with.
- Pay attention to the type of tank you’re going to need. Search for a tank that has generous airflow slots. Airflow is what produces big clouds of vapor and gives you a stronger draw. If you happen to be one of those vapers who likes to use a rebuildable dripping atomizer (RDA), all the better. Also, make sure it is compatible with the device you use.
- The type of coils you use will be essential. The material and resistance level (able to reach sub-ohm level) they are will be key. Also, they must be compatible with the vape tank you are using and should be easy enough to wick and prime.
- Finally, think about lowering the nicotine level in your e-juice. Juices with lower nicotine consistencies will typically produce more vapor. Also, e-liquids with a higher or even max ratio of vegetable glycerin (VG) are the way to go.
Practice Makes Perfect
Before you attempt to impress your friends with some dazzling vape tricks, you need lots of practice time. Just like a magician, it’s best to do this in front of a mirror.
- Begin by experimenting with different mouth shapes when you exhale.
- Use your nostrils for both inhaling and exhaling.
- Soon you'll start to get a feel for how breathing affects the emission of vapor.
Once you feel comfortable with the amount of vapor you can produce, try a few simple tricks and then work your way up from there. Again, practice and patience make perfect, so hang in there as you become the next cloud chasing master.
Tags: vape tricks, equipment, hardware, e-liquid, e-juice, PG/VG, tank, coils, clouds, cloud chasing, vaping, tips