Is it Possible to Over-Drip?
If you're new to the world of vaping, you may be wondering what the difference is between dripping and traditional vaping. Dripping is an advanced vaping method that is known to provide intense satisfaction when done properly.
However, before you attempt to drip, it's important to know how to do this properly. Otherwise, you could end up damaging your equipment or, at the very least, wasting precious vape juice.
What is Dripping?
Dripping is vaping style that has become extremely trendy among more advanced vape enthusiasts. This method of vaping involves pouring a tiny bit of e-liquid directly onto the coil to enjoy intense flavor and enormous, thick clouds. Many believe that dripping also intensifies the throat hit that comes from the nicotine that's in vape juice.
Many vapers prefer dripping because of how it allows them to have complete control over every hit. When done properly, this vaping method can also extend the life of your coils and stretch out your e-liquid. One disadvantage of this vaping style, however, is that it requires much more time and labor than conventional vaping. It also requires a very steady hand.
To drip properly, you need to have the right equipment. While some conventional vaping devices are compatible with this vaping style, it's best to invest in a tank that's specially designed for dripping. You'll enjoy a much more consistent and satisfying experience. Today, you can find a wide variety of drip-friendly tanks at vape shops.
The Dripping Process
- Step #1: Remove the drip tip from your tank. Then, take your e-liquid bottle and pour three or four drops of vape juice directly onto the coil.
- Step #2: Place the drip tip back onto the tank. Then, take a couple of hits.
- Final Step: Repeat this process.
How to Avoid Over-Dripping
There are two ways that you can over-drip:
- By pouring too much e-liquid onto the coil. This will cause the coil to flood, resulting in spit back and gurgling. Your tank may also leak. By over-pouring, you're essentially wasting e-liquid.
- The other way that you can over-drip is by taking too many hits after pouring e-juice onto the coil. Because you've only placed a small number of drops onto the coil, the number of hits that the vape juice will produce are limited. Once you've vaped the small amount of liquid that's on your coil, the coil will become dry again. This will result in dry hits that burn your throat and potentially burn out your coil.
Your Dripping Questions Have Been Answered
When executed properly, dripping can be an enjoyable way to vape that offers several unique advantages. By following this guide, you should be able to drip without any problems.
Tags: over-drip, dripping, e-liquid, e-juice, vape juice, vape, vaping